Saturday 3 January 2015

Words.

I am running out of words and experiences and that scares me. probably because writing is all i do to satisfy my need to communicate. I haven't really talked to another human in a month but that's a different story. I've never been good with words anyway because i believe more in seeing things and feelings. If life were to be like a silent movie i would've lived a happy life. Its the words that have caused the most damage because if a situation only demands words that's when i usually fail. 
The world doesn't seem to be moving at all. I feel like i'm standing at one place and have not moved in a long time. There is this restlessness that's just so suffocating. I'm growing tired of staring at these empty walls and this constant silence i'm surrounded with all the time. My heart cries, desperate to hear a familiar laugh. My soul screams in pain for too long has it been deprived of watching the smile that used to calm it down. My mind is giving up on me, weary of scrolling the same memories over and over, desperate to make new ones. I break down too often and sometimes it helps. but most of the time.. times like these.. i just want to start running.. away from all this agony.. away from all the pain.. somewhere i can breathe. But there is no escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment