Friday 30 January 2015

Shitty times.

Times are shitty. All my friends are going through a tough time and i'm constantly failing to do anything about it. My best friend is going through hell right now. This could be the worst year of my friend's life and all this time i knew it was coming but i failed to stop it. Its happening. I pray day and night that things work out for my friend and i'm trying to be there, a constant reminder that don't give up just yet. Just one more year of struggle and it will all be fine. i know its not easy, we know its not easy but there is no other way. There never was. There is this other friend who is getting married soon.. lives far away.. for some reason stays mad all the time. frustrated and irritated. I hope things work out. And then i have this friend who lost a brother few years ago. Depressed as hell. Still hasn't been able to move on. God help them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment